Discworld

£40 tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

The bit of the forum where you can be the director, producer, and critic of anything that is movie related in a Discworldly sort of way.

£40 tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Postby chrisboote » Fri May 20, 2016 02:20 pm

Don’t have your tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child yet? Read below to find out more about The Friday Forty.

Every Friday at 1pm we will release 40 tickets for every performance the following week, for some of the very best seats in the theatre, at an amazingly low price. These tickets will be known as ‘The Friday Forty’.

For more information on The Friday Forty, please visit our Ticket Information Page.
http://www.harrypottertheplay.com/ticket-information/
Reading: Staring at the remains of a dead tree and hallucinating
chrisboote

Re: £40 tickets for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Postby Grace Speaker » Fri May 20, 2016 04:51 pm

Can someone please remind me on Friday 3rd June?

I know you shouldn't judge the book by the cover, or rather the play by the cast photos, but I'm not sure they've got it quite right: I have no problem with the woman playing Hermione, as any ethnicity can have brown bushy hair and big teeth, but the bloke playing Ron isn't ginger and looks old enough to be Harry's dad, and the bloke playing Harry has the wrong colour hair and eyes. I know, I know, I'm nit-picking and they can do wonders with wigs and whatnot these days :roll:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
Grace Speaker

Return to Moving Pictures