Discworld

Peter Pan Goes Wrong

The bit of the forum where you can be the director, producer, and critic of anything that is movie related in a Discworldly sort of way.

Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Postby chrisboote » Tue Sep 06, 2016 07:54 am

I have two tickets to the BBC Xmas Pantomime recording at Pinewood on 10th September that I can't use as I'll be in Bucharest (probably)

Anyone want them?
Reading: Staring at the remains of a dead tree and hallucinating
chrisboote

Re: Peter Pan Goes Wrong

Postby Grace Speaker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 08:33 am

chrisboote wrote:I have two tickets to the BBC Xmas Pantomime recording at Pinewood on 10th September that I can't use as I'll be in Bucharest (probably)
Oh no you don't!! :clown:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
Grace Speaker

Postby Pat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 09:00 am

Bother. University Open Day, and as I'm part of Admissions I have to be there :-(
My next project is a book in which I explore the influence of the music of Beyonce on the writings of J R R Tolkien. It's called "It you write it, you have to put a ring in it"
Pat
Monitor

Postby I.B.Igor » Tue Sep 06, 2016 01:19 pm

Pat wrote:Bother. University Open Day, and as I'm part of Admissions I have to be there :-(

You have an open day in your department? the mind boggles, you could tell them your dead against it, or you woke up a bit stiff, and sneak off for the day.
I know, I know, Ive got my coat. :D
Kidney Stones are a thing of the past!, blast them out of your urinary tract with our help!, sponsored by Yorkshire Tea ," we brew it tough ooop North "
I.B.Igor

Postby Pat » Wed Sep 07, 2016 01:46 pm

Any chance you're back for the 14th? I have a spare ticket to Andy Hamilton's book launch... https://unbound.com/books/star-witness

Somewhere in Langham Street, W1 6:30-8:00
My next project is a book in which I explore the influence of the music of Beyonce on the writings of J R R Tolkien. It's called "It you write it, you have to put a ring in it"
Pat
Monitor

Postby Stew d'Apples » Sat Sep 10, 2016 09:05 am

Have a good time in Bucharest. I went last year and, despite being poorly for most of it, had a good time - except when I went for a walk one night and got hassled and followed by a few pimps.
GNU Terry Pratchett
Stew d'Apples

Return to Moving Pictures