Discworld

Have car, don't drink, will travel

News of Hogswatch and other events in Wincanton

Have car, don't drink, will travel

Postby phazedout » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:05 am

Hey,

For those staying somewhat outside the immediate environs of wincanton or wanting a wee pint or two prior to heading back to accomodations I will be in wncanton from thursday evening through to (incredibly early) tuesday morning of hogswatch, lifts are available upon request. I can also collect from /drop to train stations nearby if asked in sufficient time beforehand.

I see a lot of posts about getting two/form wincanton to from castle cary/bruton/travellodge and just wanted to let ye know I am ready, willing and able (subject to other demands on my time obviously). most regular attendees know me on sight and can point me out (if only to say "avoid that man, he's a looney). But I just wanted to make the offer here.

Red head with epic beardage irish accent and overweight, usually found in or around the bear.

Phaze
[regarding Alan Rickman] He had Tim Curry's ability to save the day by putting literally all the scenery in his mouth and gnawing on it like a deranged woodchuck.
phazedout

Location: Ballina, Mayo the sunny west of Ireland (rimwards of wincanton)

Re: Have car, don't drink, will travel

Postby Sakura Sammy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 04:04 pm

I may take you up on that offer!! At moment I am travelling up on me own and have booked my accommodation in Mere! ^_^ thankooo!
Miss Belladonna Bliss
Sakura Sammy

Return to Wincanton Events