Discworld

Discworld Convention 2014 survey

Announcements & information regarding the Discworld Conventions.

Discworld Convention 2014 survey

Postby tamara » Tue Aug 12, 2014 09:39 pm

Now that we are all back home (or mostly there... I am typing this while on a train on the way home), we finally had a moment to catch up and press that "publish" button on our post Convention survey.

You can find the survey at http://www.dwcon.org/survey, and you may fill it out anonymously, or, if you choose, you can fill in your details at the end. Either way, please fill out the survey - we would love to get feedback from all of you!

It was wonderful to see you all, and we hope you had as good a Convention as all of us on the Committee!

Tamara Rigg
Comms/Publications
tamara
DWCon 2014 Comms team
tamara

Re: Discworld Convention 2014 survey

Postby Nonny Mouse » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Done.

I HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!!! :bounce: :sunny:

Sitting around talking with you lot is the very best part. I felt so utterly happy all the way through just sitting and talking. The programme was great, but really it's the having a drink with my friends that gives me the warm fuzzies.
Outmaneuvered on all counts, I opt to change the rules.
- Never Cry Wolf
Nonny Mouse

Postby Endril » Sat Aug 16, 2014 04:11 pm

I agree with you, Nonny! Lots of new friends (a few very good friends now!) and not even one unpleasant person in sight :o .
Still, programme was also great (as long as I'm also counting my Klatches :twisted: ). Too bad we didn't manage to talk more. Eh, next time for sure! :)
I don't want a happy ending, I want more story.
Endril

Postby Catch-up » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:40 am

Ditto! Survey completed. I had a blast! :D
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
Catch-up

Postby phalarope » Sun Aug 17, 2014 02:11 pm

Me too. :D I wish airfare wasn't so ridiculous, so I could just make the decision to go to 2016 right now. Anybody got any guaranteed winning lottery tickets you want to donate to my cause? :lol:
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Postby phazedout » Sun Aug 17, 2014 08:08 pm

I booked the 2015 irish con the ay tickets came out, stayed up until 2 am to do it, Air fares are ridiculous here too, comtemplating NOT going to ireland for christmas as anything in december after the 12th is in excess of 300 euro return and my airline has almost zero flights back the week of the 29th
So yes, also just wanted to horn in on the thread as I could not get to go *sob*
Alan
[regarding Alan Rickman] He had Tim Curry's ability to save the day by putting literally all the scenery in his mouth and gnawing on it like a deranged woodchuck.
phazedout

Location: Ballina, Mayo the sunny west of Ireland (rimwards of wincanton)

Postby Endril » Mon Aug 18, 2014 07:44 pm

phalarope wrote:Me too. :D I wish airfare wasn't so ridiculous, so I could just make the decision to go to 2016 right now. Anybody got any guaranteed winning lottery tickets you want to donate to my cause? :lol:

I will go to 2016, ridiculous prices or not. I expect to pay something around 300 Euros, anything less would be a miracle. Too bad Cork tickets aren't so cheap :p
I don't want a happy ending, I want more story.
Endril

Postby Nonny Mouse » Mon Aug 18, 2014 08:10 pm

I'm going too. :D :D :D
Outmaneuvered on all counts, I opt to change the rules.
- Never Cry Wolf
Nonny Mouse

Return to Discworld Convention