Discworld

DWCon 2016?

Announcements & information regarding the Discworld Conventions.

Re: DWCon 2016?

Postby Penfold » Fri Sep 30, 2016 06:46 pm

Had a few problems reactivating my membership here but it's all sorted now thanks to Ian. Many thanks also to WWD for posting the link above.

Anyway, better late than never - here are my pics from the Convention, split into three groups (but there is still a lot of them). All the downloads are free but I'm afraid I have to charge for any prints you might want. The good news is that because it took so long for me to get the word out on here, I have extended the 20% discount offer on my site to 31st October. This is applicable to all wall art prints as well in the other galleries because I couldn't work out how to apply it selectively. Just type in the code 'mort' at check out. (Incidentally, you don't have to sign up to download - just left click to get the full size image and then right click on it to get the download option).

General Convention Photos

Maskerade Photos

Morris Dancing Photos
“Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.”
Penfold

Postby phalarope » Fri Sep 30, 2016 06:58 pm

Yay! It's Penners. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: So glad to see you here. :thumbl: And your extraordinary photos. :sunny:
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Postby Grace Speaker » Fri Sep 30, 2016 07:37 pm

Penfold wrote:Had a few problems reactivating my membership here but it's all sorted now thanks to Ian. Many thanks also to WWD for posting the link above.

Anyway, better late than never - here are my pics from the Convention, split into three groups (but there is still a lot of them). All the downloads are free but I'm afraid I have to charge for any prints you might want. The good news is that because it took so long for me to get the word out on here, I have extended the 20% discount offer on my site to 31st October. This is applicable to all wall art prints as well in the other galleries because I couldn't work out how to apply it selectively. Just type in the code 'mort' at check out. (Incidentally, you don't have to sign up to download - just left click to get the full size image and then right click on it to get the download option).

General Convention Photos

Maskerade Photos

Morris Dancing Photos
Brilliant photos - especially the Maskerade ones!! :thumbl: :thumbl: :thumbl:
Grace Speaker

Postby Librarians Apprentice » Wed Apr 05, 2017 05:34 am

Oook!

Here be dragons?
What ape? Oook! :book:
Librarians Apprentice

Postby AgnesNitt » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:10 pm

There's no new thread yet, and I haven't been around for a while but I'm lurking... like the dragons
Seek Peace

#GNUTerryPratchett
AgnesNitt

Postby DavidAHarvey » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:43 pm

AgnesNitt wrote:There's no new thread yet, and I haven't been around for a while but I'm lurking... like the dragons

Apologies if I've been too bold but...
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=28553
Cosmo, Prince of Denmark, not the greatest man at darts; the reason English Kings often come in several parts.
DavidAHarvey

Previous

Return to Discworld Convention