Page 3 of 4

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 06:04 pm
by Catch-up
chrisboote wrote:Who's going to get married this time by the power invested in them by the hotel front desk? :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Are you looking to trade up Mr. Vanden Bosch??

I'm with Carol - I could take the gala dinner or leave it, depending on what others are planning.

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 07:06 pm
by chrisboote
phalarope wrote:Last time Laura and I were seated apart from all our DW family (you lot on this forum), for no ascertainable reason. And the food and entertainment were 'unmemorable'. Will go if others do, but would rather save my $100 for merch and books.


I thought the 'entertainment' was horrifically memorable, for all the wrong reasons
I'm still in comms with the plate captain at the event, and he said just yesterday that he's been telling the story of how awful it was ever since :?

So maybe we should arrange some alternative?

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 07:07 pm
by chrisboote
Catch-up wrote:
chrisboote wrote:Who's going to get married this time by the power invested in them by the hotel front desk? :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: Are you looking to trade up Mr. Vanden Bosch??


Trade up? From you?

Apart from Julia, how could that be possible? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 07:08 pm
by chrisboote
chrisboote wrote:Apart from Julia


Julia says that I should acquire a different DW wife each convention, she's fed up with ironing my dress shirt and getting gravy stains out of my DW waistcoats

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 06:51 pm
by Catch-up
chrisboote wrote:
chrisboote wrote:Apart from Julia


Julia says that I should acquire a different DW wife each convention, she's fed up with ironing my dress shirt and getting gravy stains out of my DW waistcoats


Ah well, I guess that disqualifies me. It was a wonderful couple of years though! We'll have to raise a glass to our time together in L.A. :lol:

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 06:48 pm
by chrisboote
Catch-up wrote:
chrisboote wrote:
chrisboote wrote:Apart from Julia


Julia says that I should acquire a different DW wife each convention, she's fed up with ironing my dress shirt and getting gravy stains out of my DW waistcoats


Ah well, I guess that disqualifies me. It was a wonderful couple of years though! We'll have to raise a glass to our time together in L.A. :lol:


She said 'acquire' - that doesn't mean shed the existing wives... ;)

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 am
by Catch-up
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 07:39 pm
by chrisboote
phalarope wrote:Last time Laura and I were seated apart from all our DW family (you lot on this forum), for no ascertainable reason. And the food and entertainment were 'unmemorable'. Will go if others do, but would rather save my $100 for merch and books.


So who is going to the Gala dinner?

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 09:43 am
by hansolobiker
Gala Dinner? Me....and Niece will be attending.

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 07:03 pm
by phalarope
hansolobiker wrote:Gala Dinner? Me....and Niece will be attending.

And me. And Charismatic Megafauna (aka Laura)

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 07:51 pm
by Nonny Mouse
And me and my son!

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:49 am
by Catch-up
Me!

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 07:33 am
by chrisboote
Flight delayed :(

But I have bacon, sausage, egg, rolls, juice, fruit...
I'll survive ;)

See you soon :D

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 02:24 am
by chrisboote
It was lovely to see so many of you again

Hope to see you all again as soon as practical xxx

Re: NADWCon 2019

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 04:18 pm
by phalarope
And you! And you!! :D :D xxx