Discworld

Welcome to new members

Somewhere to say hello, draw up a chair and join us by the fire...

Re: Welcome to new members

Postby phalarope » Tue Feb 11, 2020 01:46 am

Welcome Welcome, Mortysmum! :D :D :sunny:
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Postby Mortysmum » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome, I will see if I can share some photos of my figures etc.
Mortysmum

Postby phazedout » Fri Feb 14, 2020 03:12 pm

Mortysmum wrote:Thanks for the lovely warm welcome, I will see if I can share some photos of my figures etc.

I for one, welcome our new mini fig Empress and look forward to being a loyal servant.
I'm Phaze, don't believe half of what people say about me...
[regarding Alan Rickman] He had Tim Curry's ability to save the day by putting literally all the scenery in his mouth and gnawing on it like a deranged woodchuck.
phazedout

Location: Ballina, Mayo the sunny west of Ireland (rimwards of wincanton)

Postby Mortysmum » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:02 pm

Hi Phaze, well I am not sure anyone other than my cat (Morty, who else) would consider me an empress but that’s kind of you. Having some technical issues uploading any photos at all but I will do some googling on the subject of file sizes to see what helpful info I can unearth. The aforementioned Morty was actually named Mortimer after Death’s apprentice as he is all black and I felt Death might not be an appropriate name. So it was going to be Mort or his full title but of course we have ended up calling him Morty which sounds a bit stupid when shouted in the garden. He’s pretty gorgeous though and I am sure Death would love him. CATS ARE NICE.
Mortysmum

Previous

Return to The Welcome Mat