Page 2 of 4

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:21 pm
by Librarians Apprentice
the_apprentice wrote:***Internal Memo only***

'ere, Reb, what if we tell 'em it IS a dollar stamp but all the ones on the sheet are '25p' sports?

Oook!

Looks like they've decided on a double bluff -
(please note that there is NO sport for the $1 Keel stamp).

See it here quick, before they notice and correct it :lol:

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 02:58 pm
by Drayax
Is this a 'while stocks last' LBE or is it only available on Monday?

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 03:34 pm
by Grace Speaker
Drayax wrote:Is this a 'while stocks last' LBE or is it only available on Monday?
This is a 'while stocks last' LBE and with the 'available from' LBEs and stamps, they will usually** go live/become available at the stroke of midnight, so there will be more than a few of us staying up to past our usual bedtimes*** until midnight tomorrow so that we can get our hands on the Limited Edition Sgt John Keel sheet as well as the LBE as soon as the 24th becomes the Glorious 25th! :D


**except for one occasion a couple of years ago when Ian forgot and went off to bed :lol: :wink:
***with a few notable exceptions, who can often be found awake at odd hours of the night . . . it's probably best not to ask what they're up to . . . they might tell you!

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 03:45 pm
by Drayax
Rightyo, this one may have to wait till pay day then.

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 05:00 pm
by the_apprentice
Be assured all, these will be available for at least a few weeks. There really is no hurry. There's nothing which will disappear overnight. :)

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:03 pm
by Grace Speaker
the_apprentice wrote:Be assured all, these will be available for at least a few weeks. There really is no hurry. There's nothing which will disappear overnight. :)
Not taking any chances, so already got my order in :D

Happy Glorious 25th!

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm
by Muba
the_apprentice wrote:Be assured all, these will be available for at least a few weeks. There really is no hurry. There's nothing which will disappear overnight. :)


So wants to wait? My order is in too.

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm
by CanadianGadfly
I decided not to take any chances either. :roll:

I even stayed up late until 7 pm the day before to order on May 25th. :?:

Fingers crossed for a good haul...

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:39 am
by steeljam
the_apprentice wrote:Be assured all, these will be available for at least a few weeks. There really is no hurry. There's nothing which will disappear overnight. :)
Except a substantial amount from our bank balances :D

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 05:01 pm
by Drayax
....yeh I got some too. Couldn't help myself.

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 06:03 pm
by Grace Speaker
Drayax wrote:....yeh I got some too. Couldn't help myself.
you're in good company! :wink:

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:10 am
by Vicky4Ecks
Yeah, waiting for my sheet and LBE's

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 12:33 pm
by Grace Speaker
Vicky4Ecks wrote:Yeah, waiting for my sheet and LBE's
:lol: know just what you mean - even though I knew it would be physically impossible for my postman to be delivering my sheet and LBEs today, I still rushed to the door when I heard the letter box rustling . . . proving that my 5 year old self may not believe in Santa Claus any more, but it does believe in the Stamp Fairy** :D

**I've not met the Stamp Fairy, but in my imagination he comes with a fetching beard, a pair of tweezers***, maybe a set of dungarees and a pipe, definitely with a pint of his favourite tipple in hand . . . and possibly a ceremonial tu-tu, but only for special occasions :lol:

***for the stamps, not the beard!

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 02:44 pm
by Vicky4Ecks
Grace Speaker wrote:
Vicky4Ecks wrote:Yeah, waiting for my sheet and LBE's
:lol: know just what you mean - even though I knew it would be physically impossible for my postman to be delivering my sheet and LBEs today, I still rushed to the door when I heard the letter box rustling . . . proving that my 5 year old self may not believe in Santa Claus any more, but it does believe in the Stamp Fairy** :D

**I've not met the Stamp Fairy, but in my imagination he comes with a fetching beard, a pair of tweezers***, maybe a set of dungarees and a pipe, definitely with a pint of his favourite tipple in hand . . . and possibly a ceremonial tu-tu, but only for special occasions :lol:

***for the stamps, not the beard!

Ha! Someone should put that on a stamp!

Re: The Treacle Mine Road LBE

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 08:54 am
by Frank the Younger
Grace Speaker wrote:**I've not met the Stamp Fairy, but in my imagination he comes with a fetching beard, a pair of tweezers***, maybe a set of dungarees and a pipe, definitely with a pint of his favourite tipple in hand . . . and possibly a ceremonial tu-tu, but only for special occasions :lol:

***for the stamps, not the beard!


Well I've never seen Bernard in a tu-tu but we can always hope. :D