Discworld

Vaguely interesting bits of miscellaneous information...

General Stamp discussion.

Vaguely interesting bits of miscellaneous information...

Postby the_apprentice » Mon Nov 30, 2015 03:14 pm

HELLOOOO!

Firstly, a few people have asked if the recoloured duty stamps on the new version of Portal Properties 'a house in Anhk-Morpork' pack will be available mint. They will. We'll start putting them in random LBEs over the next few month until we A)run out B)you lose interest C)we forget or get distracted by something else.

Secondly, the WILL be one more LBE after the Hogswatch, the traditional Hogswatch Season LBE. This is a cut down version of the limited edition, much the same but without prizes, for those searching for elusive Hogswatch sports, or if you miss out on the big shiny one. It will also include a little festive freebie as a thank you, from us, for all your kindness and support.

Thirdly, we're knackered. We're doing our very best to keep up with orders, we'll try to get LBE's out as soon as possible after the launch on Tuesday, but please do remember the P word.

Fourthly... I know there was something else... um... buggrit. If I remember I'll add it on later.

Huzzah!
the_apprentice

Re: Vaguely interesting bits of miscellaneous information...

Postby Grace Speaker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 05:58 pm

A big "Yay!" to the first and second :thumbl:
Will do our best for the third . . . but you know how excited we get about limited edition LBEs - especially when there's prizes! :wink: :bounce: :roll:
As to the fourth . . . was it about remembering to finally getting round to watching the original Star Wars?! :twisted:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
GNU Stephen Hawking
Grace Speaker

Postby mavzb » Mon Nov 30, 2015 07:26 pm

Ninja Hamster
mavzb

Postby phalarope » Mon Nov 30, 2015 08:14 pm

Aaaaarrrrrr!!! (I'm listening to The Pirate Song just now :lol: ) I am very definitely vaguely interested. 8) Have the alarm clock set for 4:45 tomorrow morning :roll: - that's 9:45 in Wincanton.
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Return to The Stamps