Discworld

To the true fans and collectors ..

General Stamp discussion.

To the true fans and collectors ..

Postby ange1in3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 09:54 pm

Hay everyone,

Here's my story .. I fell in love with the stamps when they were first issued, the look of them, the feel of them .. the excitement of opening my LBE. Then Roundworld life got the better of me and I no longer had the extra penny's to spend. I'd completely forgotten about my collection and it's sat neglected and lonely on a shelf longing to be appreciated once more. So why am I telling you this? Because dear fans its time for them to find a new home, somewhere they will be loved and gazed at.

My collection dates back from the beginning and spans the first few years and I will be slowly selling it off. I'm going to be using eBay .. some of you might bwark at that .. and I can understand why. However, I think I'll find it so much easier to manage due to the volume.

I'll post regularly in the trading forums to let you know which section of my collection I'm giving a new home to next.

Any and all advice appreciated ..
ange1in3

Re: To the true fans and collectors ..

Postby Muba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 05:26 pm

Will keep my eyes open for them
You are welcome at The Discworld Stamp Collector on FaceBook and The Discworld Stamp Collector web site which has in-depth reviews of some issues and collectable items.
Muba

Postby phalarope » Mon Jan 30, 2017 05:41 pm

Me too. :D Is ange1in3 your eBay seller name, too?

Aaaaand the answer to that is yes. Just had to look at the Trading thread. :oops:
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Postby ange1in3 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 04:43 pm

Muba wrote:Will keep my eyes open for them

Oh good.. :) .. most from the first two years .. there's lots of standard stamps, stamps with salvage, sports, journals and their freebies, sheets of stamps, proof sheets, FDC .. some of which I can't even remember how I got hold of!

Need to figure out how I'm going to group them, if to do auction or BIN. Have decided to give everyone something a little extra for buying a LBE .. ;)

phalarope wrote:Me too. :D Is ange1in3 your eBay seller name, too?

Aaaaand the answer to that is yes. Just had to look at the Trading thread. :oops:

hahha.. easily done .. ;) .. happy bidding!
ange1in3

Return to The Stamps