Page 3 of 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 09:20 am
by unohoo
Pat wrote:
Rincewind the Wizzard wrote:and get all the girls.


Isn't that a synonym for "can't sustain a relationship"? :wink:


Yes, but also "can sustain many relationships".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 09:37 am
by NiDochartaigh
Should have guessed :roll: ,
the thread was about triangles wasn't it...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 09:37 am
by NiDochartaigh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:05 am
by Rincewind the Wizzard
Darren wrote:
Rincewind the Wizzard wrote: :roll: Jealous :wink:


Ah you tell jokes as well :wink:


:wink: :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:06 am
by Rincewind the Wizzard
unohoo wrote:
Pat wrote:
Rincewind the Wizzard wrote:and get all the girls.


Isn't that a synonym for "can't sustain a relationship"? :wink:


Yes, but also "can sustain many relationships".


Both statements are correct, actually :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 02:48 pm
by Darren
NiDochartaigh wrote:Should have guessed :roll: ,
the thread was about triangles wasn't it...


You have a point. Time for a thread split methinks. This half's for those who feel they need it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 02:58 pm
by unohoo
Eh? Who? This was over there and now it's....huh?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:14 pm
by Darren
Well lovely as the ladies are, they aren't stamps, at least last time I looked up the definition.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:24 pm
by unohoo
Attractive things whose back you lick? Sounds like laydeez to me....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:25 pm
by Pat
Darren wrote:Well lovely as the ladies are, they aren't stamps, at least last time I looked up the definition.
There's probably a very bad taste pun involving blue triangles...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:26 pm
by NiDochartaigh
mmm, yes and are you brave enough to say it???

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:30 pm
by Pat
NiDochartaigh wrote:mmm, yes and are you brave enough to say it???
It's on the tip of my - no, I'm not brave enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 03:52 pm
by Doc Brown
Er........ no, not even Doc :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 05:06 pm
by Catch-up
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladies, I think we had a very close call there!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 05:09 pm
by Doc Brown
You'll never know :lol: :wink: