Discworld

Help Request: Unreal estate Post Office

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Postby unohoo » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:22 pm

Colin wrote:
nicobains wrote:WISH I WAS OLDER SO I COULD GET A JOB :cry: :cry: :cry:


Go and get one, Nico ...

When I was 14 I had *two* part-time (weekend & holiday) jobs!

Payday was a very pleasant experience ...


Well, one was mucking out the Tyranosaurs, what was the other?
User avatar
unohoo
 
Posts: 8754
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:25 am
Location: Leicester

Postby Fendetestas » Mon Jul 18, 2005 07:16 am

unohoo wrote:
Colin wrote:
nicobains wrote:WISH I WAS OLDER SO I COULD GET A JOB :cry: :cry: :cry:


Go and get one, Nico ...

When I was 14 I had *two* part-time (weekend & holiday) jobs!

Payday was a very pleasant experience ...


Well, one was mucking out the Tyranosaurs, what was the other?


I think inventing fire kept him very busy.
Fendetestas
 
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:06 am
Location: Madrid

Postby Colin » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:44 am

Fendetestas wrote:
unohoo wrote:
Colin wrote:
nicobains wrote:WISH I WAS OLDER SO I COULD GET A JOB :cry: :cry: :cry:


Go and get one, Nico ...

When I was 14 I had *two* part-time (weekend & holiday) jobs!

Payday was a very pleasant experience ...


Well, one was mucking out the Tyranosaurs, what was the other?


I think inventing fire kept him very busy.


Oh dear ...

<sigh>
User avatar
Colin
 
Posts: 7605
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: North Warwickshire

Postby Colin » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:46 am

Fendetestas wrote:

I think inventing fire kept him very busy.


Not me, mate ... Prometheus nicked it from the gods, IIRC.

Way before my time, of course ...
User avatar
Colin
 
Posts: 7605
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: North Warwickshire

Postby Pat » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:47 am

Colin wrote:
Fendetestas wrote:

I think inventing fire kept him very busy.


Not me, mate ... Prometheus nicked it from the gods, IIRC.

Way before my time, of course ...


Weeks and weeks...
User avatar
Pat
Monitor
 
Posts: 13263
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:11 am
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire

Postby Colin » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:48 am

Pat wrote:
Colin wrote:
Fendetestas wrote:

I think inventing fire kept him very busy.


Not me, mate ... Prometheus nicked it from the gods, IIRC.

Way before my time, of course ...


Weeks and weeks...


Ahhh! So you were there too ...
User avatar
Colin
 
Posts: 7605
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: North Warwickshire

Previous

Return to The Kitchen Table

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest