Discworld

Broken Drummers Mailing List - Important Notice

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Broken Drummers Mailing List - Important Notice

Postby DrummerLady » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:18 am

My attempts to administrate my email account while suffering from flu, combined with the annoyance that is Yahoo, means that my old email account has been deleted, possibly forever.

I have set up a new one. Even if I regain access I don't plan to continue with Yahoo, which had been getting on my nerves anyway.

So, my new address is <deleted>

Through cunning means I have retrieved most of the Drummers mailing list and set up a new one. If you have received an email from me then you are still on it. However, it dates back about a year so some new members' addresses have been lost. Please email me if you want to be on the list. Please note that after Monday's meeting I will be sending out the Christmas dinner details.

Grace - I definitely need your email. I'm not sure if there's anyone else on the forum whose address is lost.

Also, if you're not a Drummers person but are a friend of mine whose address I might need please also get in contact. I dislike Facebook so like to have peoples' email addresses.

Edited to delete email address. PM me if you want it.
DrummerLady

Return to The Kitchen Table