Discworld

Adding more info to the FAQs

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Adding more info to the FAQs

Postby Uitlander » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:17 pm

I'm a relative newbie here, and have been observing the stamps from afar since Bernard first waved them under my nose at the Con last year. Over the last few months I've been getting more seriously into them and beend learning whats what and slowly working out how various things fit together/work (like how you actually go about registering a Blue Traingle). I've been talking with some friends this morning (one of whom is another forum member) and this post comes out of that discussion.

The FAQs we have here are good, but like most good things, as the community grows people have new ideas which get taken up and everyone who was around at the time knows what they mean. However, this can all be quite bewildering if you weren't there at the start, so perhaps the 'missing bits' aren't all that easy to spot to those that have been around for a while. So, if people think it would be a good idea, I'm happy to start collating the details of things that I've found to be 'missing bits' and slowly puzzled out so that this can be added to the FAQs. Would that be OK?

Anything I compile/propose to add should be checked for accuracy by one of the moderators before it gets posted - so can one of the moderators pm me and we'll sort out whether this is viable.

(cross posted in The Stamps area of the forum as well)
Uitlander

Return to The Kitchen Table