Discworld

Anyone else waiting for Zelda Breath of the Wild?

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Anyone else waiting for Zelda Breath of the Wild?

Postby Murgatroyd » Mon Feb 20, 2017 02:11 pm

This may seem a trifle iconoclastic but as well as loving the works of STP, I've also been a long term fan of the Zelda series of games on various nintendo consoles down the years. The next in the series is to be released on the 3rd March. I can't begin to express how much I'm looking forward to this new game.
It occurred to me to wonder if any other people on this forum are also waiting for the release.
The prospect of a huge, open world game is very appealing to me, as in most previous versions the only way to access the next part of the landscape was by fulfilling tasks or fighting battles... (The re-taming of Epona, and the fight against the Boar riding King Bulblin come readily to mind).
My manual dexterity and reaction time seem to be declining these days and the prospect of exploring the whole game world without any artificial barriers, (Like broken bridges or thirsty Gorons), is very appealing as in previous Zelda games I've often been unable to complete the game due to some seemingly impossible task.
Anyone else looking forward to this new game?
I can only conclude that I'm paying off Karma at a vastly accelerated rate.
Susan Ivanova. Babylon 5
Murgatroyd

Return to The Kitchen Table