Discworld

Silly Season.

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Silly Season.

Postby I.B.Igor » Mon Apr 10, 2017 08:52 am

Spring has definitely sprung, and I am on day one of a two week holiday, I celebrated with a nice lie in. :D
Recently due to a trapped nerve in my neck, I have had to give up on my usual sleeping position, and lie flat, with one firm pillow under my head, unnatural for me, and took some getting used to.
The scary thing is I sometimes I wake up in the same position, also it has given me very lucid odd dreams, Saturday I dreamed I went on a road trip with Sir Ian Mc Kellen , very nice, funny, and drove a sports car.
Last nights was odder and darker, Noel Fielding's brother was found dead in my kitchen, but Noel denied he had a brother!
Today I checked, Noel Fielding does have a brother, I am hoping he is OK for the rest of the day. I am having my own silly season , I hope it clears up soon!
Kidney Stones are a thing of the past!, blast them out of your urinary tract with our help!, sponsored by Yorkshire Tea ," we brew it tough ooop North "
I.B.Igor

Return to The Kitchen Table