Discworld

Pratchett Hacathon

A place to come and chat about anything remotely Discworld, or just the weather.

Pratchett Hacathon

Postby Pat » Sat Aug 31, 2019 08:03 am

Anyone know anything about this? It's in Trinity College, Dublin on Saturday September 21st.

The Pratchett Project team at Trinity College Dublin is organising a hackathon to get fans of Terry Pratchett involved in the research they are doing.
In this full-day event, you're invited to bring your laptop to Trinity to get to grips with some quantitative research on the publication history of Pratchett's work around the world. You don't need to be a Pratchett fan to come along. Anybody with an interest in digital humanities will enjoy this.
The day will also feature interviews with some special guests who worked closely with Pratchett during his life, and you will have the chance to ask your questions too!

Details at https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/terry-pratc ... 2640704032

I'm tempted - but I have tickets for the opening night of Groan Ups, the latest offering from Mischief Theatre (the people who did The Play That Goes Wrong) for the night before and the earliest flight to Dublin wouldn't get me there until about noon.
This is my sort of recipe book. "Wrap the pastry in a damp cloth and chill for 20 minutes." Don't mind if I do.
Pat
Monitor

Return to The Kitchen Table