Discworld

TRADING/SELLING/BUYING NON-DISCWORLD STUFF NO DIGRESSIONS

Just like a swap-shop, but without the jumpers (usually).

TRADING/SELLING/BUYING NON-DISCWORLD STUFF NO DIGRESSIONS

Postby Fi » Fri May 13, 2005 10:44 am

It has been requested that we have a thread for trading/selling other stuff, in an attempt to avoid ebay selling fees, so here it is.

So books, puzzles, ornaments, elephants, anything in fact that isnt discworld can be put on here.

Exceptions are booze(unless you have a license), pirate copies of anything, drugs, personal services, your husband or wife and the kids.

Please be careful who you choose to trade with, as no liability can be accepted from the administrators or monitors of this thread, if things go wrong. I would suggest you use recorded or special delivery when posting goods.

Same rules used on the stamp trading thread will be applied to this thread. List what you've got and what you want for it.

Happy trading :D
Last edited by Fi on Sun Jan 07, 2007 09:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fi

Re: TRADING/SELLING/BUYING NON-DISCWORLD STUFF NO DIGRESSIONS

Postby phazedout » Sat Apr 02, 2011 08:03 pm

battlestar galacica, original mini series, plus seasons 1,2.0, 2.5 and3 and the spn off movie razor.

easons 2.0 and 2.5 are region one dvds, everything else region 2/region 4.

no reasonalbe offer or charitable donation refused. If i can fit them in my bag will bring to wincanton end of may, otherwise postage extra, sorry. pm if interested
[regarding Alan Rickman] He had Tim Curry's ability to save the day by putting literally all the scenery in his mouth and gnawing on it like a deranged woodchuck.
phazedout

Location: Ballina, Mayo the sunny west of Ireland (rimwards of wincanton)

Postby archerinwood » Tue May 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Selling a lot of warhammer. A mix of many armies ( not brilliantly painted to be honest), but the main ones are orks (40k) and orcs and goblins. I also have codexs, scenery, a self- converted wazdekka Gutsmek+bike of the aporkalypse. I also have daemons, necrons and a tau battleforce boxset. PM me for more details if interested, thank you. :D
I will be playing Thenardier at the Theatre royal in Margate, Kent from 24th July to 28th. If you are in the area at the time please click the link to get more info:
http://www.theatreroyalmargate.com/~the ... %2Fles-misérables

Thanks
archerinwood

Postby dbmuskie » Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

I have a resin figurine made by Bernard Pearson that I am curious as to what the value might be. It is a very detailed one somewhat related to the Unwary Fairy but much more detailed. The figure is of what looks like a gnome to me (since there are no wings) lying on his back on weeds or grass with a golf ball on top of him. He has pointed ears, a beard a red hat lying on the ground above his head and yellow shoes. I'd appreciate any information on this. I bought it in Grand Cayman in the 80's and it has the Clare Craft sticker on the bottom with "G F 02-" on it. Thanks.

Is it that this topic is rarely visited or nobody is familiar with this piece? I posted this over a month ago with no help from anyone.

Gnome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dbmuskie on Thu Jun 09, 2011 02:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbmuskie

Postby Dr Igorina » Wed May 18, 2011 09:47 am

One for the dresser-upper-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-er-ers, especially those of you into your steampunk/victoriana...

I have a pair of these lovely lace-up ankle boots which have been kicking around in my wardrobe since last October; as they are too flat for my puny 5ft, I have only worn them a few times.

They are an EU size 40 (7 ish UK) and have scuffs to the leather sole and heel where they have been worn outdoors. They are therefore not in perfect condition, but there are no scrapes or scratches to the upper of the boot. They come fully boxed.

I purchased these for £100, I'm looking for offers around £70, P+P thrown in (OH EM GEE, HALF THE UK CURRENT RETAIL PRICE). You guys get first shout, then it's off to evilBay with 'em, but I'd love them to go to a nice home.

Given the weight, I'm regrettably only able to post these within the UK. Can email pictures of the goods on request.

DM moi if you're interested.
What Goeth Around Cometh Around
Dr Igorina

Postby Apothecary » Wed Jul 20, 2011 08:11 am

Hi, I sell Herbs, Spices and Medicinals [herbs wot does yur good] I go under the name of the Roving Apothecary, and I would be more than pleased to help anyone not sure on what's what in the world of herbs, from a slection of poisons for those budding members of the Guild of Assins to being able to slap on a poultice to the more advanced Witches that are not sure of their 'Eye of Newt' or 'Wing of Bat'

So contact me if you need supplies....

www.jaynemilner.com
Apothecary

Postby elaineandtony » Fri Jul 22, 2011 09:16 am

Hi Jayne, waving.
All you who went to Wadfest last year might remember Jayne as Matron. She'll be at Wadfest this year too.
Elaine
elaineandtony

Postby phazedout » Mon Aug 08, 2011 03:53 pm

in addition to the BSG DVDs I mentioned above, I am no also offering (for essentiuallym nothing) the first three Seasons of Supernatural on DVD, all american region one.

Phaze
on the "Can bring to hogswatch or the german con if you're there, as stated above no reasonable offer/quick pintie/general warm and fuzzy feeling refused" ID
[regarding Alan Rickman] He had Tim Curry's ability to save the day by putting literally all the scenery in his mouth and gnawing on it like a deranged woodchuck.
phazedout

Location: Ballina, Mayo the sunny west of Ireland (rimwards of wincanton)

Postby Librarians Apprentice » Sat Sep 03, 2011 06:18 pm

Oook!

I got these Cinderellas in my Wadfest Charity Bag.
Untitled-1.jpg

I freely admit I have no idea what these stamps are or how much they're worth, which is why I'm putting them up for sale as a single lot here.

I'll be accepting PM'd offers till the end of the week (the 10th).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What ape? Oook! :book:
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
Librarians Apprentice

Boots for Sale!

Postby t_horne » Tue Nov 22, 2011 05:18 pm

New Rock Boots for Sale size 7, can bring to Hogswatch if anyone is interested!
Bought a few years ago but worn once as I am a size 5 1/2, I fell in love and had to have them :-D
I wish for them to go to a loving home where they can fulfill their purpose and look damn hot when worn regularly!
Similar to these, same design and pattern, heel slightly different http://www.newrockdirect.co.uk/new-rock ... 91-s1.html. Still in box, even though it is a little bit dusty and a little bit battered.
Can be viewed before buying :-) Looking for £80 although offers are welcome!
Cheers then, all funds raised will go towards myself having an amazing time at Hogswatch!
Why is the rum always gone? *wobbles* Oh, that's why!
t_horne

Re: Boots for Sale!

Postby Dragonlady » Tue Nov 22, 2011 09:58 pm

*wibble*

You and I may have to meet up...

I've got funny feet though (well, ankles anyway), so I struggle a bit with boots.

They are rather yummy.
If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning...

http://www.inspiredtowalk.co.uk/ Kilimanjaro 2013 or bust!
Dragonlady

Postby t_horne » Wed Nov 23, 2011 09:07 am

I shall bring them to hogswatch, so you can try on :-)
will pm you my number so we can arrange for you to try on, there will be no obligation to buy obviously, unless you fall hopelessly and irreversably in love with them like I did!
Why is the rum always gone? *wobbles* Oh, that's why!
t_horne

Postby Muba » Sat Dec 03, 2011 06:12 pm

Last edited by Muba on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You are welcome at The Discworld Stamp Collector on FaceBook and The Discworld Stamp Collector web site which has in-depth reviews of some issues and collectable items.
Muba

Postby Charlotte27 » Tue May 15, 2012 05:19 pm

Hi,

I am trying to track down Giles Figurine statues from clarecraft, especially
Bridget.

I was wondering whether anyone sold any or know anyone who does?
Charlotte27

Postby SteveYoubastard » Tue Aug 28, 2012 08:47 pm

Hi all. I have a Terry Pratchett Toby Jug by Grayshott Pottery for sale if anyone is interested. I've had various valuations so am just after the best sensible offer please. :-)
It is in mint condition with the certificate of authenticity. Thank you
SteveYoubastard

Next

Return to Trading