Discworld

DISCWORLD EPHEMERA TO SELL/BUY/TRADE. NO DIGRESSIONS

Just like a swap-shop, but without the jumpers (usually).

Re: DISCWORLD EPHEMERA TO SELL/BUY/TRADE. NO DIGRESSIONS

Postby Murgatroyd » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 am

I'm looking for the following items:

Seamstress Writing Set (Pink Cardboard Box)
Lord Downey's Mint Box
Sexton's Snuff Tin
Snuff promotional tin
Soil from the Homeland Postal Box
Jolly Sailor Tobacco tin (oblong)
Klatchian Post card (s?)
The set of six postcards that was available with the Wierd Sisters Video
A View of Twoshirts Postcard (With Halfpenny stamp)

By way of trade I have a Dried Frog Pill Box, (Ceramic, not the new tin), or anything from my stamps for trade list, or cash...
Last edited by Murgatroyd on Sat Feb 02, 2013 08:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I can only conclude that I'm paying off Karma at a vastly accelerated rate.
Susan Ivanova. Babylon 5
Murgatroyd

Postby catrine » Tue Jul 19, 2011 07:04 pm

Last edited by catrine on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To get is just brill - but to give is so much more fun - I think that's how the saying goes.
catrine

Postby Cozynick » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 am

I have a PJSM Guild of Seamstresses pin to trade for a PJSM Assassins Guild Pin.
Cozynick

Postby rentawitch » Mon Aug 15, 2011 02:00 pm

I have two spare copies of Good Omens - paperbacks, three or four Going Postal hardbacks and a spare Wit and Wisdom of Discworld.

Any takers? reasonable offer accepted.
K
As we journey through life, discarding baggage along the way, we should keep an iron grip, to the very end, on the capacity for silliness.

Saufen fur Frieden auf Erden

I love my computer, all my friends live in it. :)
rentawitch

Postby tygrysex » Wed Aug 17, 2011 08:04 am

Hello, and sorry for my english :(
I,m looking for two Clarecraft bookends (mint condition, nice when they have the orginal boxes): DW11 and DW12.
Will anyone sell me the bookends? Wink I'm offering 50-70GBP for each (depends on the condition).
Can someone help me with this?!
tygrysex

Postby phalarope » Thu Sep 08, 2011 03:22 pm

An odd parcel arrived on my doorstep 2 days ago from Madison, Wisconsin. Enclosed was a XXXXL :shock: NADWCON t-shirt and a program book. :? :? :? :? I could fit 4 of me in a 4XL t-shirt. :P Already have a program book. Not sure why I am the recipient of this largess. Anyone want either of these items? Yours for postage - warning - likely not to be cheap to Forn Parts from the USA :roll:
Cheers -
Carol (phalarope)
'The world is full of signals that we don't perceive.' -- Stephen Jay Gould, (1941-2002) paleontologist, evolutionary biologist, science historian

Oysters have 4 lips

X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett
phalarope

Postby gawdalive » Sat Oct 01, 2011 08:24 am

Hi All,
I am looking for a Mission Patch Pin,
Due to me buggering about, this is the only pin I missed, can anyone help?
gawdalive

Postby archerinwood » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Looking to buy a cheap proof copy of any discworld book. I am on a tight budget and I don't really want to spend too much just before Hogswatch. Pm me if you have a possible copy. Thanks for reading!
I will be playing Thenardier at the Theatre royal in Margate, Kent from 24th July to 28th. If you are in the area at the time please click the link to get more info:
http://www.theatreroyalmargate.com/~the ... %2Fles-misérables

Thanks
archerinwood

Postby Doby » Wed Nov 09, 2011 09:38 pm

Looking to sell my UK Book Proof of NATION, it is in unread condition.

Also:

Hardback UK First edition of LIGHT FANTASTIC (This is the real deal)

Hardback UK First Edition of CARPET PEOPLE

All are first impressions

All reasonable bids considered, please PM me.
Doby

Anyone collect the Micro Art discworld minis?

Postby Pat » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:11 am

Due to a glitch in the Matrix (or incompetence on my part, I know which theory I prefer) I have spares of Lady Sybil, Ponder & Errol (http://www.pjsmprints.com/miniatures/index.html) still in pack, unassembled and unpainted. Anyone interested?
My next project is a book in which I explore the influence of the music of Beyonce on the writings of J R R Tolkien. It's called "It you write it, you have to put a ring in it"
Pat
Monitor

Postby alesbymail » Tue Nov 22, 2011 02:49 pm

Afternoon folks,

Been a while and Bernard has suggested that this is the best please to tell you that......

We've just launched our first Discworld beer for a few years. It can be found here:

http://www.alesbymail.com/catalog/produ ... ts_id=1067

A honey ale inspired by Granny Weatherwax's bees. 4.6% and a real delight. And as Terry said - "when the glass is empty, stop drinking'

You can also still sample our range of Discworld Ale sausages:
http://www.alesbymail.com/catalog/produ ... ucts_id=43

Cheers and beers,
Paul Kruzycki
--
Paul Kruzycki | paul@alesbymail.com
http://www.alesbymail.com - Home of the Discworld sausage!
alesbymail

Postby Gallifrey » Thu Dec 01, 2011 02:24 pm

I have just joined this forum so understand if people are wary of me placing an ad on here, I am also known as Gallifrey on www.policespecials.com and www.ukroleplayers.com, I have sold a number of items on both these sites and can offer references if required. I also accept payment by paypal

Unfortunately a lack of space prompts the sale of these and have these books on a book reader now anyway. The Lords and Ladies book is the Unseen Library edition which was published by BCA and I have attached a link to it on amazon
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lords-Ladies-Fo ... 947&sr=8-1

All books are in like new condition and unread as I used to read the paperback editions and preserve the hardback ones

Discworld Novel Collection
----------------------------------------------------------------
Lords and Ladies - Limited edition HB quarter bound in leather and cloth
The Fifth Elephant
The Truth
Thief of Time
Going Postal
Wintesmith
Making Money
Unseen Academicals
I shall wear Midnight
Rincewind Trilogy- Sourcery/Eric/Interesting Times
City Watch Trilogy- Guards Guards/Men At Arms/Feet of Clay
Death Trilogy- Mort/Reaper Man/Soul Music
Gods Trilogy- Pyramids/Small Gods/Hogfather
Witches Trilogy- Equal Rights/Wyrd Sisters/Witches Abroad
Moving Pictures
Maskerade
Colour of Magic/The Light Fantastic
Wee Free Men
Hat Full of Sky
Amazing Maurice and his educated Rodents
BCA Book Club Editions
----------------------------------
Night Watch
Thud
Jingo
Carpe Jugulum
The Last Continent
Monstrous Regiment

As you can imagine theres a lot of books there I am prepared to sell the lot for £120 including postage by courier. Any questions please feel free to ask and hope I have posted in the correct place

Dave
Gallifrey

Postby susiedig » Sat Dec 17, 2011 01:43 pm

COLLECTION FOR SALE

I am selling a collection of Terry Pratchett items, including books, many first editions, pictures, Paul Kidby framed pencil sketch of The Librarian, and Clarecraft figurines. If anyone is interested please email.
susiedig

Postby dixon1988 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 03:39 pm

Hiya. I have a canvas with Death and Mort on. It is quite large, probably about 2-3 feet high and a couple of feet wide. I could measure it if it was important for someone to know. It is in black and white and is by Graham Higgins. I was given this as a gift a few years ago so don't know what it is worth. I live in a tiny house and I love pictures. I have found one that I can't live without but unfortunately I have to get rid of this in order to have the wall space. I have tried to attach a picture but unfortunately I can't seem to. If you clicky the linky though there is a picture of it at the bottom!!

http://discworldcollectorscorner.blogsp ... apter.html

It would have to be collected I think, I live in the North East. Or I could try and post it but would rather not have to. It is on a frame so cannot be rolled and there would be too much danger of it getting damaged. I have family in Blackpool and will be visiting soon so if you live in that neck of the woods I could probably organise you to meet you and hand it over.

I would like to hear any offers. Doesn't have to be money, if you have any little discworld trinkety things I would be willing to swap. I don't want it go to someone only for them to sell it on. I would prefer it went to someone who actually liked it and would have it on their wall. If this is the case then I am happy to swap for pretty much anything I like the look of. Don't get too hung up on value. I don't want it to go for nothing but equally I'm not expecting much :D

Anyhoo, just let me know if you fancy it, I know a lot of discworld stuff can be prohibitively expensive so would be happy to let it go for not much to someone who really wants it, hence why it's on here rather than fleabay!
If you need any more details pm me.
dixon1988

Postby Jahelblue » Mon Feb 06, 2012 04:53 pm

Hi there everyone. Although I have only just registered on this forum, I have been a Discworld and Clarecraft collector for many years and used to be a member of the old Clarecraft forum under the name of Springers, should that mean anything to anyone. I was the collector who won the Cheery Littlebottom in Clarecraft's Tsunami Appeal auction and have had my collection photographed by Rob when he and Sandra kindly delivered the Nanny Ogg prototype figure I had purchased from him. I am now in the process of selling this entire collection, which has been built up over nearly 20 years, and contains numerous rare and discontinued pieces including Lady Ramkin with Goldfish (purchased from Tracey aka Hedwig), the original Ruby and Detritus figures, all four versions of the original Carrot, etc etc.I It really is a very long list, comprising over 200 pieces.

As well as the almost-complete collection of Clarecraft models, there are also pin badges and Feegles from PJSM. Some items have already been sold as we have received a huge response to a similar announcement made in Discworld Monthly magazine. Obviously there are far too many items to list individually on here, but if anyone would like further details about any particular pieces or would like to receive a comprehensive list of everything for sale please contact me via email at jahelblue@btinternet.com

Thanks for reading!

Jacqui & Steve
Jahelblue

PreviousNext

Return to Trading