Discworld

HOOKED

General Stamp discussion.

HOOKED

Postby chrisdibbler » Mon Feb 14, 2005 06:43 pm

This is bad this is very bad

not only have the stamps got me hooked but now this excellen revamped web site got me hooked

Any psychiatrists out there who can help
chrisdibbler

Postby Bonsai » Mon Feb 14, 2005 06:46 pm

me too and damn it ive got to go to work tonight so i wont be able to get back on untill tomorrow :(
Bonsai

Postby thedude » Mon Feb 14, 2005 07:11 pm

Totally hooked, i check the new posts at every break i get at work, its great to be able to chat with so many like minded discworld fans!!
thedude

Postby Statsman » Mon Feb 14, 2005 08:55 pm

Hooked totally. Second site I looked at after the Clarecraft one. Help!!!
Yes it will be in this brown envelope, I know it will.... Oh maybe not
Statsman

Postby Susan Sto Helit » Tue Feb 15, 2005 04:13 pm

Slight obsession. Thankfully, am Psychology student so can tell when these things are gettin dangerous :D :twisted:

Though student lifestyle leaves lack of money for purchasing and internet use :cry:
Susan Sto Helit
Society Mod

Postby Worbleook » Fri Feb 18, 2005 09:36 am

Hannah's lucky, that's only slight obsession, but I am studying English, and have no means to protect myself, I am totally addicted, I read Pratchett (in French and English), I think Pratchett, I sleep Prtachett, I even Eat pratchett since I bought and translated the recipes of Nanny Ogg cookbook, and now are STAMPS. And It's like an infectious disease, some of my friend present the same symptoms... It's spreading... And I'm doing all I can for it to continue
Worbleook

Postby rentawitch » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:42 pm

Worbleook wrote:Hannah's lucky, that's only slight obsession, but I am studying English, and have no means to protect myself, I am totally addicted, I read Pratchett (in French and English), I think Pratchett, I sleep Prtachett, I even Eat pratchett since I bought and translated the recipes of Nanny Ogg cookbook, and now are STAMPS. And It's like an infectious disease, some of my friend present the same symptoms... It's spreading... And I'm doing all I can for it to continue

Hey welcome! the word is spreading.
As we journey through life, discarding baggage along the way, we should keep an iron grip, to the very end, on the capacity for silliness.

Saufen fur Frieden auf Erden

I love my computer, all my friends live in it. :)
rentawitch

Postby Susan Sto Helit » Fri Feb 18, 2005 02:17 pm

Worbleook wrote:Hannah's lucky, that's only slight obsession, but I am studying English, and have no means to protect myself, I am totally addicted, I read Pratchett (in French and English), I think Pratchett, I sleep Prtachett, I even Eat pratchett since I bought and translated the recipes of Nanny Ogg cookbook, and now are STAMPS. And It's like an infectious disease, some of my friend present the same symptoms... It's spreading... And I'm doing all I can for it to continue

Oooooh dear, this is serious. I prescribe electric shock therapy and ice baths :twisted:
Susan Sto Helit
Society Mod

Postby unohoo » Fri Feb 18, 2005 02:39 pm

Sounds fun. :wink:
unohoo

Postby Stuart, sub editor SHSJ » Fri Feb 18, 2005 07:23 pm

It gets worse - some of us now have friends and a life :shock: haven't we Renta? Unohoo?
Stuart, sub editor SHSJ

Postby unohoo » Fri Feb 18, 2005 07:57 pm

Stuart, sub editor SHSJ wrote:

It gets worse - some of us now have friends and a life :shock: haven't we Renta? Unohoo?

Life? When?
unohoo

Postby chrisdibbler » Fri Feb 18, 2005 08:04 pm

this is bad, but at least we have a shrink amongst us now

This may help, just out of a matter of interest are we suffering obsesive compulsive disorder or pure cleptomania

Or are we just mad following bernard
chrisdibbler

Postby Mooresey » Fri Feb 18, 2005 08:09 pm

I would not say mad, just a bit strange. But only to the OUTSIDERS.
Mooresey

Postby chrisdibbler » Fri Feb 18, 2005 08:11 pm

OOOOH OUTSIDERS

sounds very er weird and cloak and dagger

are you a memebre of the spy guild
chrisdibbler

Postby Mooresey » Fri Feb 18, 2005 08:17 pm

Not that I know of, is there one? Are you?
Mooresey

Next

Return to The Stamps